There Is A Paradigm Shift Coming to Home Ownership: The Self-Paying Home
There Is A Paradigm Shift Coming to Home Ownership: The Self-Paying Home Can One Day Be Available To Everyone, and Next Generation Living Homes Wants to Build it for You!
If you think Bitcoin is too volatile then…… check out the HEADLINES below:
Abigail Johnson, CEO and President of Fidelity Investments, says Fidelity recently opened a bitcoin mining operation. And it’s turning a profit. Johnson’s own words, per the online magazine Quartz: I’m one of the few standing before you today from a large financial services company that has not given up on digital currencies. We set up a small bitcoin and Ethereum mining operation… that miraculously now is actually making a lot of money.
Mr. DZahr, CEO of Next Generation Living Homes states, “So far, we’ve been looking at home purchases from the bottom up, asking ourselves: Can I afford this home? Now, can we start looking from the top down, asking instead: what can I afford if I have a self-paying home?”
What if I can show you how you can pay off your home mortgage in just 4 years and have complete ownership?
HOW WE DO IT.
NextGen has also considered that the cost of electric energy has and is growing every year around the world, ranging from .10 cents to .45 cents per kWh, and that many cities in the USA are also worried about the massive power usage by such Bitcoin mining facilities. NextGen is currently pursuing and is in negotiation with a new technology company that offers 100% off-grid solution at a .01 cent per kWh cost. The technology generator is covered for rebates and incentives in both solar and wind turbines that have no emissions, no noise, no toxic fuels and, best of all, can be hidden from sight not to disrupt any HOA or city rules. The 100% off-Grid Technology can generate anywhere from 1 MegaWatt to 100 MegaWatts of electricity, enough for a small city. Click Here for more info.
Sign Up HERE to get on our Waiting List For Our Homes
These are the Early Stage Requirements for Home buyers:
- Do you have land that is ready to build on and is half an acre to 1 acre? Ideally with water, sewer and electric already built in or near by?
- Locations we are interested in building; waterfront properties, ocean views, city views, and high comp areas.
- Prime cities and countries we are interested in building. This list is in no particular order and may change at any time: Malibu, Los Angeles, La Jolla, Newport Beach, San Francisco, Seattle, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Monaco, the Mediterranean areas, and coastal Mexico.
- When did you first begin using Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
- Do you have an understanding about crypto-mining?
EARLY Stage Financing:
- If you are interested in getting on our waiting list for this 1st Ever SELF-PAYING home/mortgage then Sign Up HERE to get on the list.
- If you are interested in being an investor of some capacity for any of these Homes, please Sign Up HERE to our Newsletter here. We will contact you.
- If you’re offering Private Funding and want to tell us your lending rates, we are gathering all Home financing offers here for our customers Submit your Funding Info Here.
The Bitcoin House Brochure
This press release contains forward–looking statements. The words or phrases “would be,” “will allow,” “intends to,” “will likely result,” “are expected to,” “will continue,” “is anticipated,” “estimate,” “project,” or similar expressions are intended to identify “forward–looking statements.” All information set forth in this press release, except historical and factual information, represents forward–looking statements. This includes all statements about the Company’s plans, beliefs, estimates and expectations. These statements are based on current estimates and projections, which involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include issues related to: rapidly changing technology and evolving standards in the crypto mining industry; the ability to obtain sufficient funding to continue operations, maintain adequate cash flow and execute its business strategy; volatility in the Bitcoin market; and other factors set forth in the Company’s most recent press releases and printed materials. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward–looking statements, which reflect management’s analysis only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly revise these forward–looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that arise after the date hereof. Readers should carefully review the risks and uncertainties described in our web site and documents that the Company releases from time to time via our Web site, Email Newsletters and printed brochures.