Next Gen Single Level Home
This is a one-level home that fits the size of most lots allocated for double wide mobile/manufactured homes. The design allows for people to enjoy their golden years in the comfort of their own house, with a care giver or a family member occupying the third bedroom. It is a fact that most seniors prefer not going to an assisted living home when they age. The Next Gen single level home is perfectly designed to address this issue, it has sufficient lighting, comfort, is energy efficient and economical it terms of utilities. See some comparisons below:
Today, Mr. DZahr has come full circle to using modern day advanced architectural concept design & 3D rendering illustrations to launch his dream home series and timeshare concepts.
As the Chief Project Manager for Next Generation Living Homes, Mr. DZahr has a vast expertise in the Technology industry and has worked for companies like: Kodak, Microsoft, Boeing, Combio (Banking IT), Lawinfo and SEES Solar. He has owned and run a successful real estate property rental company for Super Bowl Accommodations in Houston and San Diego, publishes REAL INVESTOR NEWS, and has marketed real estate projects for other business owners in San Diego and Phoenix.
Mr. DZahr sees modular steel frame homes as the immediate, quick and affordable solution in building development. His interest in steel frame modular homes is also the culmination of years of research, direct involvement, and interest in sustainability. This type of homes have a higher return on investment based on lower costs and faster building process. Mr. DZahr believes that “With the steel modular homes turn-key solution, custom-building your dream home is what everyone should expect at an affordable price without downsizing.”
Today Next Generation Living Homes has project managers in San Diego, CA, Phoenix, AZ and Houston, TX.
• NextGen Homes have a Real Property Title
• Size: Total Sq. Footage for building: 3,350
• Design: Roof is flat, which eliminates the danger of wind damage.
• Design: Lot space is utilized 100%, allowing for a deck and has a covered area for gardening
• Design: Comes with 2-car garage
• Design: Durability. Designed from recycled and recyclable steel.
• Design: Stability. Better “climate change” compliance.
• Design: Energy Efficiency over lifecycle. Well insulation which helps save electricity
• Design: High ceilings, 12’ in the kitchen and master bedroom creating spaciousness and comfort
• Design: Allows for easy solar panel instal because of the flat roof
• Design: Compare bedroom sizes: Master: 18 x 18 vs.
• Design: Second Bedroom: 12 x 18
• Design: Third Bedroom: 12 x 12
• Design: The covered deck allows for easy gardening, providing shelter and shade for plants.
• Doublewide and Singlewide structures, often called a Home, have a DMV Title and not a House Title
• Compare to 1,344 (average) Some are 1,179
• Strong winds can lift carport and part of the roof or entire roof
• More than half of the lot space is not utilized due to an old design of the building structure - hasn’t changed for over 70 years, and the newer designs also lack efficiency.
• No garage -- most have a carport, which is an open space, unprotected from the heat and can be lifted by stronger winds, which occur every year, resulting in damage to the entire building.
• Designed from wood and plaster board
• Unstable with strong winds.
• Poor insulation. Electric bill in hot summer can get as high as $250-$300, high in winter season too.
• lower ceilings in older units can create a feeling of depression.
• Roof is not flat, which makes it harder to utilize solar panel use.
• Master 12 x 12
• Second Bedroom 9 x 11
• Third Bedroom: 9 X 11
• May not have room for gardening and out in the heat.
SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS FROM NEXT GENERATION LIVING HOMES
- Balcony (7)
- Commercial Real Estate (1)
- Funding and Financing (1)
- Garage (7)
- Glass House (10)
- Jacuzzi (7)
- Master Dressing room (5)
- mediterranean house plans (1)
- Pool (7)
- Residential (18)
- Roof Top Deck (2)
- See Our Model Home Videos (2)
- Smoking room (1)
- spanish house plans (1)
- TV Theater room (7)
- Underground parking (2)
- Videos (12)
- Weight Room or Gym (2)
- Wine Cellar (3)